Friday, March 28, 2008

Cardinal in Pine Tree, Bird Art by Sandra Merwin

Northern Cardinal in Pine Tree

Bird Art, Original Acrylic Painting by Sandra Merwin


Cardinals Whistling was always a sign of spring when I lived in Minnesota. Although the land of Montana called me home, I miss the Cardinals. I'm told that the Northern Cardinals are heading this way. Some Cardinals are reported in North Dakota. So I hope they are encouraged to head West. In memory of those Northern Cardinals who entertained me in Minnesota, here is Cardinal in Pine Tree.

Cardinal in Pine Tree

5 inch x 7 inch

$125.00

Acrylic Painting on Quality Canvas Panel

20% donation to The Humane Society of the US, Northern Regional Rockies Office, where the donations are directed to animal rescue in an eight state area.

I accept paypal or checks (Payment plans are available)

To purchase just email me: impastoartist@yahoo.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin