Sunday, November 09, 2008

Newfie Puppy Charcoal - Newfoundland Dog by Sandra Merwin

Newfie Puppy Charcoal - Newfoundland Dog
Newfie Puppy Charcoal - Newfoundland Dog , painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Carl Sandburg wrote in a poem about love: Could love be...big like super colossal is big? -- Well, anyone with a Newfie Puppy knows about "Big Puppy Love". 10% donation to HSUS for animal rescue.

Media: Charcoal on MiTiennes Canson Paper
Size: 9 in X 11 in (22.9 cm X 27.9 cm)
Price: $95 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD plus $4 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

M.Valenti said...

I sure know about Big Puppy Love! we just brought home a Newf puppy. His name is Pongo and is 3 months old. I love big, huge dogs! and as they are big they are gentle and loving.

Sandra Merwin said...

Ahhh, Pongo, I wish you lived near me so I could see and touch you! There is nothing like a Newfie puppy's soft fur.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin