Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'd Walk a Mile to See A Camel - Camel Watercolor Painting

OK, I know ... a Montana artist painting a camel. What's up with that. I like camels. When we traveled in Morocco, I learned a lot about the camel and its unusual personality. A dog for example puts you in the center of his universe, a camel.. not so much.

I'd Walk a Mile to See A Camel - Camel Watercolor Painting
I'd Walk a Mile to See A Camel - Camel Watercolor Painting, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Camels have character, definite personalities and can complain loudly. They will even spit on you. What wondrous, independent creatures. This is a pen and ink with watercolor washes. 20% donation TRWC

Media: Pen and Ink with Watercolor Washes
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $95 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin