Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bedlington Terrier - The Lamb Dog- Sandra Merwin

Bedlington Terrier - The Lamb Dog
Bedlington Terrier - The Lamb Dog, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Today I found out about some cruelty of man to animal, that always catches me off guard, that someone would or could intentionally harm an animal for no reason. So I needed to sketch, sometimes a quick sketch helps my re boot my brain and give me a chance to look around with new eyes. The Bedlington Pen and ink with colored pencil was just the thing to get me smiling and remembering all the great people I've meet who truly care for animals. So for all who truly care and take the action to help animals. My hat is off to you!

Media: Pen and ink with Colored Pencils
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $39 USD


How to Purchase:

send me an email



10% donation to HSUS NRRO AHAT Rescue Fund

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin