Monday, March 09, 2009

Deep Sleep Terrier - Welsh Airedale - SJ Merwin

Deep Sleep Welsh Terrier
Deep Sleep Welsh Terrier, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
I spent all day emailing to stop the Horse Slaughter Plant from being built in Montana. My geriatric Welsh asleep at my feet. His peaceful breathing reminding me that he was there for me. Shiloh is an old dog so he sleeps deeply now, more deeply than when he was a puppy. When he wakes he is stiff and a little disjointed about what happening but he is ready and willing to play. In human years he is between 80 and 85. I hope I can be as joyful as he is when I'm 80.

Media: Charcoal
Size: 12.5 in X 9.5 in (31.8 cm X 24.1 cm)
Price: $45 USD

How to Purchase:
send me an email



This painting is sold

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin