Thursday, August 06, 2009

Welsh Airedale Terrier Puppy Painting by S J Merwin

Phoenix: Out of The Ashes - Welsh Terrier Airedale Pup
Phoenix: Out of The Ashes - Welsh Terrier Airedale Pup, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
This spring I buried my dog. His death impacted me more than I can say. Early this summer Phoenix became the newest member of my family. I accept commissions for your pet, just email me.

Media: Watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $120 USD

How to Purchase:
send me an email


20% donation to National Airedale Rescue

2 comments:

dellartist said...

This is so precious. You have captured his spirit - and he probably sat still for only a second or two!

Sandra Merwin said...

Thank you, Della. Phoenix has quite a spirit. This afternoon he tried to crawl into the refrigerator. He's so much fun. But he never sits still.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin