Sunday, November 07, 2010

Lots of Try - Contemporary Monochromatic Horse Equine

Lots of Try - Contemporary Monochromatic Horse Equine
Lots of Try - Contemporary Monochromatic Horse Equine , painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
I created this abstract piece some time ago and put it away. As I was reviewing old pieces today I was surprised to see the perfect horse almost in a 3-D perspective - with two fresh strokes the horse appeared. The muse was at work. Which brings me to an important aspect of creativity. Often things work out better than you expect if you get out of the way. Stop controlling the process. Let the creative process guide you to your best work.

Media: Mixed media
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $120 USD

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin