Friday, March 26, 2010

Aire of Gold - Airedale Terrier, Dog, Art, Contemporary, Art, SJ Merwin

The painting is SOLD

Aire of Gold - Airedale Terrier, Dog, Art, Contemporary,
Aire of Gold - Airedale Terrier, Dog, Art, Contemporary,, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:

This is a delightful painting. This is the third Airedale Terrier painting that I've done that has metallic gold paint, a close up of the Airedale personality and the word "Gold" in the title. Each painting is unique. I use several layers of paint of different colors and then top everything with ink and gold metallic paint. It all comes together in a unique presentation that captures the special personality of the Airedale. Please let me know if you are interested. Just click the link below and email me. If you send me an email and don't hear from me in 24 hours, that means I didn't receive your email, so please try again.

Media: Mixed Media - Acrylic, Ink, Oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin