Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Blue Horse Dancer Trinity: Running for the Light" Contemporary Horse Art Painting Watercolor by Montana Artist

SOLD
Click on the image above to see a larger photo.

"Blue Horse Dancer Trinity: Running for the Light" Contemporary Horse Art Painting Watercolor by Montana Artist

About This Painting:
An Anglican Priest from Canada emailed me about my Trinity Series and said: "I very much admire your piece, it catches the divine energy and beauty. I love the movement of energy and grace" I was very touched to read his comments because he saw exactly what I was attempting to convey.

In the world today, it seems that everyone wants to get rich and famous. There are higher qualities to strive for. In the Trinity series - every painting has three horses symbolizing the sacred divine energy. The Trinity Series is my attempt to convey energy and grace. Energy, grace, integrity - all those qualities that remind us that that there are higher goals to aspire to than money and riches.

A friend who was a nun once said to me "there are no pockets in the suit you wear to heaven". I thought it was a nice sentiment, but she said, "No really, the mortuary staff cut the pockets out the clothes so that the clothes lay flat. There really are no pockets in the suit you wear to heaven.

This painting is subtitled "Running for the Light". We all need forward motion. Sometimes we can get so bogged down in the day to day petty injustices that we lose our forward motion and need to remind ourselves to run for joy, to run with integrity and to run for the Light.

Media: Mixed Media: Watercolor, Ink, Acrylic paint on 500 lb. Bristol Paper
Size: 24 in X 20 in (61 cm X 50.8 cm)
This Painting Is Sold

How to Purchase:
send me an email

1 comment:

V Bridges Hoyt said...

Great post, Sandra, not to mention the painting which is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin