Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Angus Heifer - Bovine, Cow, Painting, Farm, Ranch, Western, Art, Montana Artist

The Angus Heifer - Bovine, Cow, Painting, Farm, Ranch, Western, Art, Montana Artist
The Angus Heifer - Bovine, Cow, Painting, Farm, Ranch, Western, Art, Montana Artist, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Thank you! Wow, the compliments have been pouring in with phrases like: "Your brilliance at experimenting" to "You capture the essence of the animal." This inspired me to create "Angus Heifer". Enjoy

I love getting feedback. Artists tend to work alone so we often are isolated from feedback from our customers. I work alone and I live in a state that has only about a million people total. That means that there are more cows than people in Montana.

The internet brings people together so that they can share their reactions. My customers across the nation, tell me the paintings always look better in person. I thought this was true for all artists. I thought the camera took a photo that could not touch an original painting. But my customers tell me it's not true. Apparently some artists' work looks better on the internet than in person. I've never gotten that feedback. Thank goodness.

Media: Mixed: Acrylic, Ink, Oil on Stretched Canvas
Size: 16 in X 20 in (40.6 cm X 50.8 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin