Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kerry Blue in Charcoal, Kerry Blue AKC, Dog, Art, Painting, Contemporary, Canine drawings, Montana Artist

Kerry Blue in Charcoal
Kerry Blue in Charcoal , painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
I saw my first Kerry Blue all decked out in show form at an AKC event. The coat, the grooming and the muscular conditioning of the Kerry Blue was stunning. What a beautiful dog. I was inspired on the spot to create several sketches which became this unusual charcoal drawing when I got back to the studio. The bluish tint of the MiTiennes paper gives this elegant, unusual Kerry Blue Charcoal a real tint of blue.

Media: Charcoal on MiTiennes Canson Pape
Size: 13 in X 16 in (33 cm X 40.6 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin