Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trifecta II - Contemporary, Western, Horse, Art, Equine, Painting, Montana Artist

Trifecta II - Contemporary, Western, Horse, Art, Equine, Painting, Montana Artist
Trifecta II - Contemporary, Western, Horse, Art, Equine, Painting, Montana Artist, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Trifecta II is part of a series of three paintings. The first painting of the series is part of the Billings Clinic permanent collection. Turquoise accents the power and beauty of the running horses.

Size: 16 in X 20 in (40.6 cm X 50.8 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

2 comments:

West Wind Creations said...

Sandra...very inspiring work! I am also a horselover painter. I love the freedom and playfulness I see in your work! You have inspired me!

Jacqueline Kinsey

Sandra Merwin said...

Thank you Jacqueline! I love painting horses. They are life forms that are difficult for many to capture. Some artists say that the human form is the most challenging, but drawing humans is a piece of cake compared to creating a horse dancing with spirit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin