Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blue Horse Dancer's Herd - Equine, Art, Contemporary Western, Painting, Montana Artist

Click on above photo for larger image

Blue Horse Dancer's Herd - Equine, Art, Contemporary Western, Painting, Montana Artist
Blue Horse Dancer's Herd - Equine, Art, Contemporary Western, Painting, Montana Artist, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Blue Dancers Herd is a colorful, joyful, edgy, contemporary, painting of horses in motion. A ethics professor told me the way I painted the horses eyes showed that I honored horses in my art. Blue Metallic paint highlights Blue Dancers mane, while splatter of yellow move the viewers eye over the prancing horses.

Media: Mixed Media
Size: 20 in X 16 in (50.8 cm X 40.6 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin