Monday, October 03, 2011

Norwich Terrier in Pencil - Dog, Canine Art, Drawing by SJ Merwin

Norwich Terrier in Pencil - Dog, Canine Art, Drawing
Norwich Terrier in Pencil - Dog, Canine Art, Drawing , painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Drawing is the foundation for my art. Whenever I go through a busy phase of life I find myself reverting to the pencil drawings that keep my skills honed and my eye sharp. I began my art career by drawing 6-8 hours a day. I drew until my hand and my eye were so connected that I didn't have to look at the paper to draw.

About the drawing:
If you've seen a Norwich in person you know that they are the definition of cute. There is something about these little dogs that just makes anyone smile. I recently saw a Norwich compete in an Agility competition. The joyful dog was running through tunnels with abandon.

Media: graphite
Size: 9 in X 9 in (22.9 cm X 22.9 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin