Saturday, June 23, 2012

Max - Airedale, Dale, Terrier, Dog, Portrait, Watercolor, MIniature by Montana Artist
About This Painting:
Airedale Max is a rescue and has an amazing story. I love hearing stories about my commission pieces. Thank you to all my patrons for the continuing commission that are such a joy to paint!
Media: Pen and Ink with Watercolor Washes
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
How to Purchase:
This painting is sold

Below are the two reference photo that were supplied so that I could create a little watercolor of Max. The last photo is a wonderful head shot but it would look strange as a painting because of the position of his legs and the washed out eyes from camera flash. The second shows his body. Using these as reference I combined both photos and came up with a painting that looks just like Max!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin