Friday, November 15, 2013

Three Airedales Terrier Art and Painting by SJ Merwin


3 Airedales - Art, Painting, Terriers, Dog
3 Airedales - Art, Painting, Terriers, Dog, painting by Sandra Merwin
About This Painting:
I originally created three paintings like this as studies for a larger painting.  I thought they had all sold.  In my recent move, I found this one wedged in the back of my art file cabinet. 
Media: Acrylic
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $99 USD

I recently moved my studio and I'm releasing the paintings and studies that I found during the move. I found more than 100 artworks that I will be releasing for under $100.00 so keep watching.    In this painting I created three similar studies because I love the juxtaposition of the stillness of the watching 'Dale in contrast to the racing and playing 'Dales.  The idea of opposites and paradoxes in one painting gives it a a lovely energy.
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $99 USD plus $7 USD s/h

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin