Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Horses Charcoal, Dusty Days, art, drawing by SJ Merwin


Charcoal horses - Dust up - art
Charcoal horses - Dust up - art, painting by Sandra Merwin
About This Painting:  This painting is sold
Dusty summer days with the horse herd running - great images of the power of hooves thrumming on the ground.  I love laying in charcoal with horse movement and shapes. Some days I love the simplicity of black and white.  The internet is alive with bright colors, contrasting colors, complimentary colors, colors all demanding your attention - see me, I'm bright, I'm bold, I'm loud.  On days like that the black and white of charcoal allows some quiet is a world of clamoring colors.
Media: Charcoal
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
How to Purchase:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin