Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mischievous Aire - Airedale Terrier Dog Art Painting by SJ Merwin


Mischievous Aire - Airedale Terrier Dog Art Painting Modern
Mischievous Aire - Airedale Terrier Dog Art Painting Modern , painting by Sandra Merwin
About This Painting:
Terriers are my specialty.  Airedale Terriers are king of the terrier so you'll find the king in many of my paintings.  This Airedale Terrier is created with juicy paint and spontaneity. Original Art.


I keep my prices reasonable because I want people to have original art in their homes.  This original piece is priced the same as a print! Buy original art and support living artists!
Media: Mixed Media: water media and ink
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:  This painting is sold. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin